Here are some of the players' cards that experienced TAC value changes from June to July. The first value is the June average TAC and the second is the July average TAC.
- 94 SP Alex Rodriguez - $84.73 -> $105.02 (+24%)
- 00 Bowman Draft Grady Sizemore Auto - $301.23 -> $270.94 (-10%)
- 01 UD Propsect Premiers Ryan Howard - $20.46 -> $26.82 (+31%)
- 02 Bowman Chrome Draft Cole Hamels - $27.27 -> $21.83 (-19.9%)
- 03 Bowman's Best Felix Pie Auto - $71.79 -> $54.35 (-24.3%)
- 03 Bowman's Best Dan Haren Auto - $40.00 -> $35.37 (-11.6%)
- 04 Bowman Sterling Scott Kazmir Auto/Jsy - $19.80 -> $15.88 (-19.8%)
- 04 SP Prospects Hunter Pence Auto #'d 600 - $258.21 -> $309.31 (+19.8%)
- 04 Donruss Elite EE Yovani Gallardo Auto #'d 803 - $59.47 -> $54.58 (-8.2%)
I was surprised at the decrease for Yovani Gallardo. I thought that his last few strong outings would've lifted his values up some. Gallardo's only 21 years old and has a lot of potential. As long as he continues to pitch well for the Brewers, you can expect his cards to increase in value. (Although tonight's game against the Rockies definitely won't be helping to give him a lift! He went 2-2/3 innings, allowing 11 ER off of 12 hits. Ouch!).
Unfortunately the increases last month for Hunter Pence's RC's have now reversed, since his injury on 7/22. You can now find his SP Prospects card in the low to mid $200's range. His Donruss Elite Auto #'d 672 can be bought for less than $100 TAC (July avg was $134.40). Hopefully he'll have a good rehab and return soon.