Here are some examples of changes in the market so far this week, for some of the players that I've been watching. The first figure is the average TAC for last week, and the second is the average for this week (through 7/17).
- 93 SP Derek Jeter - $48.11 -> $52.88 (+9.9%)
- 94 SP Alex Rodriguez - $128.47 -> $96.82 (-24.6%)
- 95 Bowman's Best Andruw Jones - $21.30 -> $25.50 (+19.7%)
- 00 Bowman Draft Grady Sizemore Auto - $285.23 -> $263.88 (-7.5%)
- 02 UD Prospect Premiers Prince Fielder Auto - $198.31 -> $178.63 (-9.9%)
- 01 UD Prospect Premiers Ryan Howard - $26.85 -> $33.39 (+26.6%)
- 05 Bowman Sterling Ryan Braun Auto - $66.79 - > $75.78 (+13.5%)
Andruw Jones is finally heating up, hitting 6 HR & 16 RBI in his last 13 games. His top RC, Bowman's Best, is finally starting to inch up as a result.
While Ryan Braun's other Auto RC's have been pretty flat compared to last week (they've already jumped tremendously), his Bowman Sterling Auto is now starting to receive increased interest, jumping 13.5% so far this week.